Sunday, November 16, 2008

Welcome

Hello Everyone,
Most of you who read this are amongst those who are missing the wondering minstrels as much as I have been. After repeated mails to the minstrels’ owners with guest poems, have decided that I have to get my regular fix of new poems elsewhere. Hence this blog. Will post a poem here every week (or more often) to begin with. Am hoping in a few weeks others will start sending in guest poems (please mail entropymuse.ed@gmail.com) and then I can sit back and enjoy myself reading guest entries and posting them on this blog.
Rules remain the same as for the minstrels – anything is acceptable, as long as it includes a commentary from you (even one line with your opinion of the poem will do).
Hope this experiment throws up some interesting poems.
Zen.

No comments: